Power supply of the VAS for PAVIRO system by BOSCH
Innovative solutions include:
- The CONFI-DSO application - a public tool for the development and selection of components of the VAS: On-line collaboration, the ability to save to disk, etc. The program developed in collaboration with BOSCH engineers.
- Built-in Ethernet module with a 10Base-T/100Base-TX interface
- Remote monitoring using the embedded Web server
- Automatic email notifications about power failures
- The PSG3LA LED panel for optical and acoustic indication (standard equipment)
- Battery calibration from the installer level - simple (and easily available for the installer) procedure for commissioning and servicing the system
- The VAS power supplies available in four power levels 320W / 500W / 750W / 1000W
The DSOP24V power supply system is designed for uninterrupted supply of Voice Alarm Systems requiring stabilized voltage of 24V DC (-15%, +20%). In addition to the standard equipment of the DSOP24V system, a number of additional features and tools have been added to assist in the selection of equipment, pricing, installation, and commissioning.
The following elements are noteworthy:
The public tool for the development and pricing of the DSOP24V power supply system is available online 24h / day - net retail price, net price after the discount, possibility to save the configuration on local drive, other ...
System operated exclusively by the installer
A simple and intuitive procedure for battery calibration, VAS system verification, and checking the batteries.
Ethernet module with a 10Base-T/100Base-TX interface
Standard equipment includes a 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet module with built-in powerful Web server. Remote monitoring of the VAS is carried out online via a web browser from a PC.
The PSG3LA LED panel for optical and acoustic indication compliant with the PN-EN54-16 standard - (standard equipment).
In maximum configuration, the system is operated using the dedicated outputs:
- up to 9 audio amplifiers – OUT1…9 outputs – each independently protected
- up to 6 routers – ROUTER1...6 outputs - 3 independently protected outputs
- 1 controller – CONTROLLER output – independently protected
Modular combination of the individual DSOP24V power supply systems into one VAS power supply system is available thanks to the appropriate combination of inputs and outputs of the VAS power supplies.
Optimized cost of the DSOP24V system through the application:
- of the VAS power supply units available in four power levels 320W / 500W / 750W / 1000W
- proper selection of batteries – 10 different capacities from 35Ah to 230Ah
- the number of strings (circuits) of batteries is limited to a maximum of two