CONFI-SWITCH program has been created to configure appropriate PoE switch power supply system.
This program enables configuration of appropriate switch with dedicated power supply system for CCTV-IP system.
- choice of stabilized or buffer power supply
- adding recorder (or other device) power supply circuit
- space for recorder / switch RACK / patch panel
- selection of power system components from current PULSAR offer based on withdrawn products
- ability to create your own system
Available on-line 24/7 tool helping with construction and valuation of DSO-PRA power system - net valuation with granted discount or without, ability to save configuration on local disk, others.
Optimized price of DSO-PRA system through use of appropriate battery selection algorithm related to number of selected devices in clusters and appropriate size of RACK cabinet.
RACK 19” cabinets
Structure of DSO-PRA system is based on RACK 19” cabinet with IP30 protection in which all system components are installed. Depending on degree of system expansion and number of devices used, size of cabinet is selected individually.
Clusters - grouping Bosch PRAESENSA devices
Devices in cabinet are grouped in clusters. Each cluster consists of MPS3-PRA power supply and its own battery, this ensuring full autonomy of powered devices. Each cluster takes 6U and, apart from the 2U power supply, there is space for: PRA-SCL controller, PRA-AD604 and PRA-AD608 amplifiers. At back of cluster is possible to install PRA-ES8P2S switch.
The CONFI-DSO application - a public tool for the development and selection of components of the VAS:
- On-line collaboration, the ability to save to disk, etc.
- The VAS power supplies available in four power levels: 320W / 500W / 750W / 1000W
- Proper selection of batteries – 10 different capacities from 35Ah to 230Ah.
- The number of strings (circuits) of batteries is limited to a maximum of two. Viz »
Voltage Drop Calculation:
Voltage Drop Calculation (US):
Battery Power Calculation