Your rights regarding personal data protection
You have the right to access to the personal data and the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- Where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing.
You have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data. You have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
You have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data, where one of the following grounds if:
- You have withdrawn consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- You objected to the processing for direct marketing purposes, for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- The personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You have objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
The discussed right applies when:
- The processing is based on consent on personal data processing for one or more purposes;
- Data are processed on the basis of a contract, i.e. they are necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- The processing is based on consent for special category processing for one or more purposes;
- The processing is carried out in an automated manner.
The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller or the third party.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.