PULSAR is a company established in 1994. Its main profile is production of equipment and accessories for alarm, access control and CCTV systems. Currently, our production halls, the warehouse and other plant departments cover 5000m2. Our company employs more than 230 people with high professional qualifications, working in each of the following departments: production, construction and technological, marketing and administration. This allows us to ensure constant high quality of the products and provided services.
Today, PULSAR is the Polish leader in its sector, and has many clients in Europe and Asia. The company position in the market is a result of high quality and reliability of our products, experience and excellent customer service. The company policy ensures continuous increase in sales and expansion into new markets. The company has been gradually extending training range and actively participates in fairs and trade events, (e.g. SECUREX, IFSEC) due to the contacts with our customers and buyers.
As a manufacturer, we offer 90% of our products available in stock.
In concern for product quality, our production process is based exclusively on highest quality components supplied by reliable distributors. Devices are subjected to repeated checks during each production stage. Having in mind legal and functional aspects, the equipment is put through the LVD and EMC tests in accredited research laboratories. This is proven by valid CE certificates and certificates confirming equipment compliance with the PN-EN 50131 standard for alarm systems issued for selected products. High functional and technical quality is proven by our clients’ opinions. Having obtained a quality management system certificate ISO 9001, our company guarantees proper quality policy.
We ensure high quality of our products through:
- full adjustment and improvement of our quality management system, as per the standard ISO 9001
- increasing quality level of products and services
- systematic improvement of production, testing and control methods, and supervising production processes
- showing required flexibility in adjusting to client’s needs and requirements as far as manufacturing and services are concerned
- delivery of products and services always in conformity with applicable specifications (clients’ standards and requirements)
- systematic training for all company employees due to the Quality Management System requirements
- developing our cooperation with qualified suppliers
The quality of our products is proven by the opinions of our satisfied clients.
Mission and aims of the company
The company mission is to provide unrivalled customer service and delivery of products, which are:
- sold at attractive prices
- of highest quality and delivered on most convenient logistic conditions
We make efforts to give our clients the sense of comfort, and to meet their expectations through professionalism and flexibility of our operations. We appreciate the contribution of each employee in the accomplishment of our common goals; we trust them and respect their personalities. We bear full responsibility for our work.
Our primary goals include ensuring proper work environment, management methods and relationships between employees to enhance their motivation, and also:
- our clients’ full satisfaction with services and products we sell
- promotion of PULSAR company and house brand
- modernisation of production technology
- maintaining the position of a reliable and solid supplier of products / services, including products requiring modern constructional and technological solutions
- keeping our customer service at highest level
- strengthening our relations with current clients and suppliers
- improving our Quality Management System
- improving production processes and increasing our company economic efficiency
These actions guarantee continuous company growth and increasing quality of manufactured products.
PULSAR has been continuously extending its products range. New designs are the result of thorough analysis of market needs and consultations with business partners. New products are being developed by our qualified Design Department engineering staff, who take into account distributors’ and fitters’ comments and opinions in their designs.
Current product mix of our company includes:
- Wall mounted
- Standard RACK19"
- DIN standard
- Equipment for IP cameras
- PoE switches
- PoE switches in metal enclosure
- PoE switches in metal enclosure buffer
- PoE switches in hermetic enclosure
- PoE switches RACK 19"
- PoE switches RACK 19" buffer
- PoE switches for DIN rail
- PoE switches for DIN rail buffer
- PoE power supply units
- PoE buffer power supplies
- PoE power supply units RACK19"
- PoE power supply units RACK19" buffer
- Power supply units, enclosed 48VDC
- Power supply units, enclosed 54VDC buffer
- Power supply units Desktop
- PoE modules
- SFP GBIC Modules
- Equipment for HD cameras
- Multi-output power supply units
- Power supply units ~24VAC
- Buffer power supply units
- Power supply units RACK 19"
- Power supply units RACK 19" ~24VAC
- Power supply units RACK 19" buffer
- Power supply units for a DIN rail
- Power supply units for a DIN rail buffer
- Power supply units plug-in and a desktop
- Enclosures for CCTV recorders
- CCTV Accessories
- Fire protection systems
- Open frame / Enclosed / Desktop
- Power supply of the VAS for PAVIRO system by BOSCH
- Mean Well
- CCTV Accessories to cameras HD
- CCTV Accessories to cameras IP
- SFP GBIC Modules
- For housings
- Voltage reducers series RN
- Buffer power supply modules
- Fuse modules
- Protection modules
- Relay modules
- Time relay modules
- For mounting in CCTV enclosures
- Modules for power supplies PSBS
- Built-in modules for power supplies: PSB
- Accessories for desktops and adapters
- Pole mount brackets
- Bracket DIN for transformers
- Bracket DIN for enclosed power supply units (PS, PSB)
- Other accessories
- Panic alarm buttons
- OEM / ODM products